Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 3, 2009

A Weekend Away

Two weekends ago, Paul and I decided to take the train up to Seattle for a short get-away. Gavin happily stayed with my mom where he was showered with attention, and we enjoyed visiting with our friends Carly & Max, going out to dinner, and seeing He's Just Not That Into You at the theater. Of course we missed Gavin, and he was so excited to show us his new tooth when we got back! A week later, his 2nd little tooth came through. Our little boy is growing up!


Out to dinner in Seattle
show me your teef!
"cute-a-saurus"

2 comments:

Jessica Burg said...

You should come to Seattle sometime when I am not having a baby. That should be anytime between now and forever! You should bring Gavin.

Ramona said...

Megan,
It's so fun to see your blog. I can tell you are truly having fun as a mom.

Ramona